The National Association Of Distinguished Counsel
Michael Salnick, of the Law Offices of Salnick Fuchs and Bertisch, P.A., has been selected to the 2015 list as a member of the Nation's Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. NADC is an organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of legal excellence. Its mission is to objectively recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.
Members are thoroughly vetted by a research team, selected by a blue ribbon panel of attorneys with podium status from independently neutral organizations, and approved by a judicial review board as exhibiting virtue in the practice of law. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.
Criminal Defense Attorneys
Experienced Florida State And Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Law Office of Salnick, Fuchs & Bertisch, P.A., provides dignified, discreet and aggressive representation to all individuals accused of a state or federal criminal offense. The firm's attorneys provide a "team defense" approach, so that no matter who is lead counsel, all clients are assured that another of the firm's members will sit second chair at any trial or motion hearing. The firm's attorneys are experienced trial lawyers.
Michael Salnick enjoys a statewide and national reputation, is board certified as a criminal trial lawyer and has practiced for more than 34 years. Jack Fuchs is a former Assistant State Attorney, who specialized in traffic homicide cases and has practiced for 20 years in state and federal courts. Flynn Bertisch is a former police officer and tries cases in state and federal courts in Palm Beach County and throughout Florida. Lisa Viscome is of counsel to Salnick, Fuchs & Bertisch. Ms. Viscome spent 11 years as an Assistant State Attorney in Palm Beach County where she worked prosecuting alleged sex offenders. She also assists with all appellate and post-trial work done by Salnick, Fuchs & Bertisch, P.A.
Our attorneys and staff maintain discretion regarding our clients' position in the public eye and our goal in any "high profile" case is to protect the client from scrutiny. We believe that close and responsive communication is the key to a successful attorney-client relationship. We offer a free initial consultation and will meet with clients at any time. Each attorney provides a personal email address and 24-hour cellphone number to each client.
- Attorney Michael Salnick has more than 34 years of experience in state and federal courts throughout Florida, as well as in state or federal courts in 17 other jurisdictions and the District of Columbia. He is a life member of the Florida and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and has earned the highest AV Preeminent* peer review rating for ethical standards and legal ability by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Salnick has been certified by the Florida Bar as a criminal trial law specialist* since 1987.
- Attorney Jack Fuchs is a former prosecutor, with extensive experience in DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide cases. Mr. Fuchs' career experience includes teaching trial advocacy for 10 years, while holding a professor of law teaching position at American Heritage High School. He is a member of the Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar and practices in all areas of state and federal criminal law.
- Attorney Flynn Bertisch adds the unique perspective of a former police officer. He has been recognized as a Rising Star in Florida Super Lawyers magazine and has recently received the prestigious Pro Bono Award from the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society.
- Attorney Lisa Viscome is of counsel to Salnick, Fuchs & Bertisch, P.A., and is in charge of all appellate and post-conviction work done by the firm. Lisa is also a former prosecutor, having worked at the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office for 11 years before entering private practice.
- Attorney Gregory Salnick is a former prosecutor with extensive jury trial experience. He quickly gained a reputation as a tenacious and ethical trial lawyer. He is a member of the Florida Bar and practices in all areas of state and federal criminal law.
Learn more about our lawyers' specific experience and credentials at their respective profile page links on our Attorneys page.
Our firm recognizes the importance of discretion in all criminal matters. We do all we can to maintain confidentiality throughout the case and will seek at all times to avoid or minimize public awareness of your circumstances.
Our experience in state and federal criminal defense cases includes:
- White collar crimes, including complex state and federal felony fraud charges such as mail and wire fraud, mortgage fraud and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) offenses
- Violent crimes, including homicide, aggravated assault and domestic violence
- Sex offenses, including sexual battery, sex offenses against children and pornography prosecutions
- Narcotics charges, including possession, trafficking and pain clinic arrests
- DUI, including DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide and hit-and-run charges
- Theft and property offenses, including burglary, robbery, auto theft and possession of stolen property
- Juvenile delinquency
Experienced West Palm Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers
Whether you are under investigation or have already been charged with a criminal offense, call us any time of the day or night toll free at 800-499-0338. We provide an initial consultation at no cost and are available to meet with you in our office, at the courthouse or other location as your circumstances make necessary.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
*Certified by the Florida Board of Legal Specialization