Are you legal trouble and wondering what criminal defense lawyers can do for you?
A criminal defense attorney can help you see your case through to closure, whether that means a plea bargain, or a full trial. When you first consult with an attorney, that attorney can help you understand the following areas:
- The nature of the criminal charges filed against you.
- Plausible defenses against the charge, such as whether law enforcement officials had probable cause for arrest.
- The plea deals the state is likely to offer and how to negotiate with them if feasible.
- What you can expect in the case that a full trial commences, as well as the legal strategy that would encompass.
- The ramifications of a conviction and paths to appeal.
The Law Offices of Salnick & Fuchs, P.A. are a brilliant legal team with many accumulated years of experience in Criminal Law. We have dealt with all types of difficult cases and we are able to provide you with the soundest legal advice in Florida. Please contact us for your Free Legal Consultation today. Remember, time is of essence in every legal matter. Act quickly.